Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HUGH THANKS TO MY CLIENTS from Ancestry.com

IT WAS MY PRIVILEGE TO WORK WITH YOU!


*****
Posted: 301 days 17 hours 37 minutes ago.
Wonderful to work with--a good communicator who pays careful attention to detail and is a meticulous researcher. Thank you!
*****
Posted: 297 days 1 hour 9 minutes ago.
Valerie did a great job piecing together very "twisted" information to help me figure out a family branch. She was very fast and thorough and I'm delighted with the result.

*****
Posted: 276 days 15 hours 1 minute ago.
Excellent work done in a timely fashion. I look forward to working with Valerie again in the future.
*****
Posted: 276 days 12 hours 57 minutes ago.
Very quick delivery, Thank You
*****
Posted: 271 days 19 hours 27 minutes ago.
OUTSTANDING, RELIABLE AND COMPLETE.
*****
Posted: 241 days 13 hours 39 minutes ago.
Very pleased with the information I received back from Valerie. I found her to be very helpful and would definitely work with her again. Thank you, Valerie, for a job well done.
*****
Posted: 233 days 14 hours 21 minutes ago.
Thanks for your help Valerie! I appreciate it!
*****
Posted: 214 days 14 hours 30 minutes ago.
Very professional, yet personable and easy to work with. I'd definitely be happy to work with this expert again.
*****
Posted: 197 days 13 hours 23 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 196 days 13 hours 47 minutes ago.
Ms. Thompson has been a joy to work with. She found a docment that in my wildest dreams didn't think could be found. For it is the missing link that ties over two years of research together. I will definatly recommend anyone to use her services. Thanks again Valerie!
*****
Posted: 164 days 17 hours 56 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 160 days 17 hours 21 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 145 days 13 hours 49 minutes ago.
Ms. Thompson did excellent research on a project that required her to confirm\deny aspects of family oral history without many documents to support parts of the oral history. She stayed in contact with me on critical finds as she developed her overall approach to the project. She provided all the necessary documents to support her findings in an excellent summary report at the end of her research. Ms. Thompson's services are highly recommended because she delivers a very professional work products.
*****
Posted: 116 days 7 hours 24 minutes ago.
Valerie tried very hard to untangle a complex project plagued by widespread misinformation, a very mobile population and a number of common surnames. While in the end we were unable to make the desired identification, Valerie did eliminate several lines as not related. She did also sort out reams of confusing misinformation, and provide me with an excellent model of how to go about sound genealogical research, which I will take forward.
*****
Posted: 96 days 21 hours 34 minutes ago.
Research undertaken as requested. Good communication throughout project.
*****
Posted: 85 days 18 hours 32 minutes ago.
Exceptional!


*****
Posted: 68 days 23 hours 1 minute ago.
*****
Posted: 49 days 15 hours 30 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 21 days 9 hours 57 minutes ago.
Valerie went the extra mile to find the documents needed relating to my ancestry, which was not an easy thing to do. She researched my father's ancesgtry in Kentucky to the best of her ability. She took photographs of gravemarkers and sent photocopies of all legal documents she found, and kept me informed of what she was doing. She was professional in all her dealings with me. I would recommend her to anyone seeking help in finding their family roots.
*****
Posted: 19 days 18 hours 59 minutes ago.
10 files , too many pages of legal documents, wills, family Bible records. etc. to mention. More than twenty message exchanges in a very short search period. Extraordinary communications ! Valery Thompson promised nothing more than an honest search using professional standards, yet she produced more information on the subject than I dreamed existed. Valery found many Records in the Washington County, Kentucky Courthouse that I could not find when I did a personal hands on effort there. This researcher accepted a subject to research whose family surname used aliases, various given first and middle names and a host of other misinformation and sifted through them to provide me with much documented proof on this subject. Furthermore , she went way beyond what was asked of her and I almost suspect she might have took a personal interest in some of the incidental characters she found. Valerie has greatly exceeded any expectations I may have had. In Military Jargon a "Well Done" would probably get the recipient A Medal for Valor. I say to Valerie : Very Well Done, Indeed ! As I told Valerie in a private note, a sincere Thank You is inadequate. A Five Star Rating is an understatement. For prospective clients of Valerie I offer this : This researcher did this job at a fraction of what it would have cost me to do further travel and hands on research that I was planning . I know - I've been there. Keep up the good work, Valerie. I am looking forward to another time we can do more work on this family.
*****
Posted: 3 days 17 hours 16 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 1 day 22 hours 26 minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment